Monday, June 21, 2010

My amazing knowledge of men and their clocks

before recently I have since some buy time decision whether one cheap to birthday clock or expensive for my husband. To know how he loses things and how much can cost designer gents watches, I started I ask whether it would make a difference whether I designer to see "got look alike" or high-tech chronograph really in this, I hear constantly thereof.

So, I had my curiosity to satisfy, a small survey of the men in my Office. (On a side note: it is funny how we women watch what a guy note is often not, but we could probably watches to describe - and cabinets - all our friends and colleagues.) In any case, as I at the Office on Friday, I was determined to see how important the people, it was whether a cheap clock or had a more expensive, state-of-the-art-chronograph. Boy, this was an educational experience for me! After the discussion on the five men on my floor over lunch in the food court I decided more boys was not even worth the speech. The judgment was already and it was a total surprise to me.

Apparently people watch the clocks women look at footwear - in fact, that does not begin to describe the phenomenon. Call it "watch envy", I think. Men are not even admit them to other people, it seems, but it familiar to me and what I learned was an eye device. A certain hierarchy exists within the white collar world when it comes to the nature of a man bears clock.

The men that I spoke had some very serious questions about wearing anything other than a day, Breitling, Rolex, Tissot, Swiss chronograph or similar. These men are not snobistisch, but they put their noses, but less "fabulous" brands such as citizen, Bulova and Timex if I mention some other known. Not that she have not personally a few of these less expensive brands and they like the look and the accuracy of them - but in the business world is everything!

So what did I after leaving the Office on Friday? Now, I have on my way to train on the fake designer watch providers on 34th Street station, which is safe. I went home and did some research and my husband bought a beautiful new Breitling for Bentley Swiss chronograph finally. It was a little more than I wanted to spend, but at the end it can pay for itself.

You have to see in the spring in his step as it for the firm Bentley left engine chronograph steel on Monday, with its sparkling new Breitling. If adjustment, who knows this attitude, he can just advertising!

This experience made such an impression on me, I have decided so that the rest know Mrs child what I learned. The style may men mavens are women, but they are not escape certainly, the watches other men wear. Is a long way in your relationship to go if you surprise your husband or friend with a nobelsten Swiss chronograph can find.

If you search for inspiration, see Heuer, Breitling, Concord, Baume TAG & Mercier, Raymond Weil, Chopard, Ebel, Golana, and many more. You are not repent and be the man in your life will thank you for years and years. But take my word for it try it out yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment