Thursday, July 1, 2010

A fake toy watch

after my last piece of a toy watch, I began to the idea come, have yourself a. My previous piece saw what one actually is meant owning and wearing within a statement and the overtones of wealth and status, they are emitted. Admittedly, I'm not the most traditionally fashionable guy (but I know my fashion) and usually do not follow fashion trends such as the toy watch but research for them, I have actually grown as an item of clothing and fashion as accessory.

Anyway, I was by a London newspaper daily commute on the way back from flicking and noticed with astonishment, partly with the knowledge, some of the largest British retailers are stocking a fake search toy watch, more precisely on the toy watch fluo up against big toy watch camp!

Knowledge in me the fact, I knew these watches was still a pretty expensive watch for your average Joe with a limited amount of disposable income or even someone from the younger generation, not the spending money (!) To purchase a sparkling toy watch fluo. As with most "in" brands in the world of fashion there always cheaper alternatives with Primark, a prime example, so I wasn't surprised a cheaper version of this fashion watch to learn!

The surprise me was the fact, someone would wear a cheaper version of a cheaper version - when it makes sense! In my last piece I explained that toy watch pretty are a low cost version of a Rolex and Swatch with similar designs, mechanisms to reduce but cut corners in some areas to the price. Now I know they still at prices over £ 100, which is enough to make a cheaper version, but as a spiritualist and someone who (allegedly!) Is against the consumerism is pretty ridiculous buy a cheap version of upscale these watches – there is something wrong with our society if that's what we have to come! Also they are only half of the price, why not pay that something extra!

Toy watch are so good, because they see a mature are, but cheaper. Buy a cheap version of pretty much defeats the object with a in the first place.

However, this brings me friendly circle to some points that I in my last column reference taken - is the beauty of the toy watch, they are well done and durable, but has the media and the fashion industry they made, to a fashion status icon, so all that matters is what it looks like and what you like as a person.

Personally I think save up a little more and get the real thing, because you will not only the part, but join felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment